BUYING A HOME REQUIRES MANY DECISIONS. WE WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR GUIDE
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As Austin area real estate agents, here is how we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in the Austin MLS area, this includes surrounding cities such as Dripping Springs, Westlake, Leander, Round Rock, and Pflugerville, along with listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Texas real estate affiliations.
- Our expert local knowledge of the Austin area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also where to obtain pertinent information regarding schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Austin, is different! It’s our job to provide you accurate, timely and relevant information in order for you to make a sound decision.
– What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that you get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! Together we will view every home that you are interested in, and prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. While we are not attorneys, we will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Austin area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers be informed!
Ask us any question about buying a home in the Austin Metro area. It’s our pleasure to help you! There’s no obligation, and we promise to respond quickly…