WHY SELLERS CHOOSE US
GET THE FACTS ABOUT WHAT CAN MAKE OR BREAK THE SALE OF YOUR HOME
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making offers?
As Austin area real estate agents, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, within your time frame. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
- Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you, for free. Choosing the correct price is critical.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value.
- When we begin marketing your home, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping. We’ll also notify all the real estate agents in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- We will walk through your home together. We will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not. We will guide you through the staging process to maximize profit. If your property is vacant we will stage it for you. We will work hard to make sure your home is ready to present and then we will hire a professional photographer to capture it in its very best light. Pictures are invaluable when done right to attract the most buyers.
- Contracts are complicated. You don’t want to go to a closing with any doubts. You will have the full benefit of our real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing.
- We will make sure you conform to Texas statutory disclosure requirements. We will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
Our goal is to get your home sold for as much as the market will bear in the least amount of time possible. Remember you pay no up front costs for our services! Sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home at the same time. We can help smooth this out.
Call or email us, we look forward to hearing from you.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR HOME IS WORTH ?
In our rapidly changing market values can fluctuate quickly.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a current “free” market analysis.
We always look forward to hearing from you!